Nestled amid a million years of scenic beauty in the Great Smoky Mountains, lies the perfection of Cleghorn Plantation Golf & Country Club. Offering a championship layout and challenge to golfers of all levels, Cleghorn is committed to meeting and exceeding all expectations. Enjoy all that nature has to offer with a prime golfing experience.
Ranked # 6 in North Carolina by PGA.com, Cleghorn Plantation is a championship track. This George Cobb designed course travels through the mountains and valleys of western North Carolina.
Each hole has its own distinct character and is sure to please and challenge the most discriminating golfer. There are elevated tee boxes, heavily bunkered greens, and rolling fairways that make each round of golf at Cleghorn unique.
- Four sets of tee boxes to accommodate all players.
- New electric Club Car golf carts that are whisper quiet.
- Large driving range with new balls.
- Large putting and chipping green.
- Food and beverages served daily
Come play Cleghorn Plantation and experience mountain golf at its best.